Can someone tell me where February went? At times it went insanely slowly (probably due to being sick early on) but then as the weeks passed it went in a blink! What a month… Unfortunately as it was quite busy I didn’t manage to do so well on my challenges? There was a little progress but I’m hoping March will be better!
I managed to read six ARCs and I’m pretty good with that progress! Yes, most of them were for blog tours but I’m glad I had that as motivation to keep reading them. I thought a few were just okay but I really enjoyed some of these and can’t wait for everyone to read them!
- A book you picked because the title caught your attention: To Kill A Mocking Girl
- A book that won an award in 2019: Well Met
- A book you meant to read in 2019: Vengeful
- A book with a three word title: That Secret Crush
- Your favourite prompt from a past POPSUGAR Reading Challenge: Friends with Monsters
- A book that’s published in 2020: To Kill A Mocking Girl
- A book with multiple POVs: Vengeful
- A book by an indie author: Kingshold
- A book with a beautiful cover: Havenfall
Once again, this is the challenge that I’ve made the least progress on… I’m not making the conscious effort to pick reads by Asian authors, but this is also because I’ve been prioritising my blog tour and ARCs. I did read more than I did in January but that wasn’t difficult because I only read one in January 😒 Ugh. I really need to get better with this challenge! I’m definitely gonna make it happen once the ARCs and blog tours end.
Did you make much progress with your challenges in February? If you’re bummed about your progress what will you do to improve?